Friday, September 27, 2013

Surprise!

8th of September; 12.00 a.m.
Got back to the hotel w/ mum due to my severe headache
didn't had my dinner but walking back to hostel to get some stuff instead
I was thought the canopy walk that link my hostel and the mall is near.. 
but it actually took me an hour time to reach back to the hotel.

Mum actually do me an offer, acceptance is still on pending
but i tend to think alot real lot throughout the weeks 
i remember i suppose to be studying for my test next week,
however, 
i spent my time wondering 
growing up, growing old, pressure, monetary issues
death, sickness, separate, home
achievement, goals, success

There's silence in the hotel room cause its only me and mum, the two of us. 
I try to hold my tears.. cause it's going to be weird to burst into tears with no reason,
mum is sitting at the side packing her luggage

Suddenly, 
Somebody is knocking the door... very hard!
*cari gaduh that type of knocking sound*
turn to mum and she gave me a curious eye contact 

w/ a little fear i peek through the door's hole
there's no one but after some time i actually see ximing trying to hide at the side
I was expecting this.. so i opened the door
she entering from my left hand side,, 

I heard theres people singing birthday song, when i turn to the back
I actually see my very close friends in university came over to the hotel to surprise me too 

I have lost control, and my tears burst out like.. 
popcorn? volcano?
I have not cry so hard, since last year when i first entering to summer programme! 

Reason? I'm really surprise i wasn't expecting anything because it's week 7 next week 
they are all packed with assignments and tests!
and they are also part of what im afraid of losing for making some decision. 

They took the video of me.. and real shameful things before all this I told mum, 
i dont usually receive surprise, cause me and ximing are usually the planner for 
our best friend's birthday. including the present, dinner venue, surprise.. etc. 

I won't be feeling touch in receiving birthday surprise.. MANATAHU?
CRY LIKE A BABY PULAK. 
Although I'm really ugly in the video but really glad that they actually record it down. 
one of my Best Memories. 





My favourite cheese cake from RT Pastry. 
New York Cheese is no longer available.. but it's okay it is still very yummy 
and not forgetting the on request birthday candle from Daiso

My fellow good people i met and fresh face in my blog!

Audrey! We works well in doing group assignments.
Compile, Research.
She always talk so soft and make me also sound very loud.
*hmph*


The sweet BAO couple
Chong hui, the woman who give me lecture and forever worried that I couldn't find my Mr. Right
before the age of 30s? HAHAHA. 

Mellissaaaa, the pink lady.
Always wearing pink, everything and everything. 

Know him for half year but really act like a true bratha! 
One of the very few friends who i can on phone with! 
On the day itself is the day Chao Dun further his studies at Scotland. 
He called and wished me; ximing call Ming Jo on the phone
We sort of like.. letting them on phone through.. loudspeaker!






I truly appreciate what you all have done for me.
I'm very surprise to receive some birthday gifts from my best friend back in Penang.
Will write them out too.
So much love.
Memories.
Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment