Friday, September 13, 2013

#1 My First Entry

I have been reading back all the post that i have wrote for the past 6/ 7 years. 
I can see how childish and I started to disagree with my own thoughts which i express few years back. 
I always heard people say the way you think will change as you grow. 
I would totally agree with this saying now. 

I can't remember the exact reason of writing a blog few years back. 
First out of first, I guess it's because i wish to brush up my english by writing more? 
The reason for that is, i usually communicate in Hokkien & Mandarin but rarely in English  before I am entering to my university. * but does blogging really help much? doubted that* 

Other than that, I guess it's because of the very mainstream trend? 
I remember everyone around me do have a blog and start getting DSLR. 
Sooner or later, one by one quitting. 
So yeah.. TREND.  come & go


So, I decided to get my blog a new start. See what' change I've got  in the second decade of my life. 

8th of September 2013. My 20th birthday. 
i would said it is a memorable one. which i would write it down in detail. 
till then.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment