Monday, September 16, 2013

7th of September 2013

7.9.2013
It's my birthday eve. 
I usually celebrate my birthday few days earlier or weeks after the actual day. 
Bad habit of mine, maybe i am a little bit superstitious? 
Since I'm little, daddy give me a mind set that we should always keep ourself low
not to be too overly joy or celebrate like a boss * too much that type la*
I'm afraid that if i get something, i will loose something else
i'm super duper over-thinking type of person!  

I was thinking.. same goes for this year texted few bestfies out and have a simple dinner during my birthday eve! 

For the past few months, I've been mentioning about a place for high tea
" Majestic Hotel" it is,
always wanted to be a "fut tai" for once to have some tea and chit-chat
Mummy was okay with the plan so thanks to YngShin again for fetching us
and leaving her piles of assignment and midterm revision notes aside for the afternoon!
Waze is not functioning alright that evening, it keeps bringing us to Jalan Duta for several times
to make a super duper big u-turn * for several timessss x6*
We estimate to reach there in half an hour time but after the missing turns and massive jam
We took almost 1.5 hours to reach our destination.

It's a really nice place, good ambience with pianist playing with his piano right in front of you.
Everybody talk softly, less noise, relaxing and sitting comfortably on the cushion sofa. 

Me and my mummy Queen. I do not need to introduce because everybody say we look really alike.
But mummy keep denying and claimed that she looks real pretty when she is young
unlike.. me.


Yngshin & Ximing
I am so thankful to have them and troubling them to fetch me and my mummy around.
Planning and picking my mum up from the airport.
I really don't like to cause people trouble but no matter what really appreciate alot.
Because three of us are all after Week 6, which is the last few weeks of semester
the time which packed with assignment and tests
yet
they still willing to spend their time quality time out with me.
Thank you!

Three of us been meeting up too often.
Don't get bored out huh? 


Here is our high tea set 
It looks like a bag so we named it "Coco CHANEL" 
Basically its the scones, fruit tarts, carrot cake and some sandwiches. 
I don't really fancy the scones and the chocolate cupcakes is a little bit too sweet for me too.


I guess I am not used to sitting at the back car seat for a long distance drive 
while playing with the phone at the same time? 
I got so sick and feels like to puke by the time the set is served.
I didn;t really ate much and same goes to mummy. 
Feel so sorry that i wasted her money for the foods.
I've control myself not to show my unhappy face although the headache is really killing me. 
But, mummy really understand me well and she said it's ok to call off the dinner plan 
and get back to hotel to have some rest first. 

I texted Wanpei to call off the dinner celebration. ummm..
freaking half and hour before?
She was blowing her hair at the saloon and getting ready to have dinner with us
I feel so sorry when i got her reply.. 
but i'm pretty sure with that headache dizzyness i would be able to have a nice and proper dinner w/ 'em
so i selfishly cancel off the dinner. Still feel very sorry to her! 

I was told that Justina was about on her way to give me a birthday surprise
* she though that i never knew she is already in KL* 
So, i feel extra x9999999 PAISEH to them 
I never knew my besfie actually planned ahead for me.
Was really touch and feeling so PAISEH at the same time.
Hehe, I am really glad that they have total understanding and didn't really get mad over this last minute dinner cancelation. 
Thank you for understanding la huh? 

Thank Yousss x Love Yousss 

No comments:

Post a Comment