Sunday, September 15, 2013

6.9.2013


6.9.2013 
TGIF! 
Friday, 8a.m.'s lecture which is pretty uneasy for me to wake up but I have to. 
My besfie said they want to go shopping at Sunway Pyramid right after my class end.
So.. why not right? 
Everything was very normal, us chatting in our usual 'square-1' chatroom 
waiting for yngshin to wake up and get ready to have lunch 
mum called up before i head out, and she asked if i have any birthday plans, so i replied
"It's just another day mum, nah.. my friends are busy.. a simple dinner will do, i guess?"

The one minute before I ready to meet Yngshin at the car park, i saw a miss call from Grandma! 
Ahh.. Granny will be worried if I never answered her call. so i call her back.. and she pop out and said
"your mum reach KL already?" 
" i was like.. ah ma. did you call the correct person?" 
"...." 
piece of silence from the phone and i smell something 
I THINK MY MUM CAME OVER TO VISIT ME IN KL.

Basically after the call with granny, I walk to the car park as usual..
 and yeah.. mum is hiding behind the car! 
I walk very calmly because i have knew everything and give a pat on mum's head.

My friends and mummy were so disappointed! Guess they would want to see me in shock/ craiiii.
After asking in detail only i find out that mum has planned it since early of August. 
This is because, 
She have asked what gift do i want from her and i alwasy say .. 
"My biggest birthday wish for this year #1 MUM visit me in Selangor. "
because i knew it is quite impossible, my mummy do not like to travel alone and prefer to stay at home
take care of everything & everybody at home. LOL. 
But the end.. she really make a move to come all the way down to find me! * just an hour flight thou*

Although the surprise plan PHAILED! 
But, it has successfully put a smile on my face seeing mum visiting me after SOOO long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment